Major League Futsal USA 2020 will provide a three month Men's and Women's professional season which will run from March to May within a three city tour of the United States.
This league will be populated by 8 franchises across America that will represent each region. These programs will be supported by Major League Futsal USA in part with uniform kits to create a unified look for players, coaches and referees.
At the end of each event a champion will be crowned, these champions will meet in the league final.
- This league provides professional Men's and Women's divisions.
- Interested programs must contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will begin accepting new franchise applications on January 1, 2020 on a first come first serve basis.
- We will begin accepting bids to host one of these events.
- Each new franchise must represent a city or state in order to qualify, please present all franchise names and ideas via email.
- Once all 8 teams are selected and verified for 2020, no new programs will be chosen.
- After your application is accepted, we will send you the complete outline for creating your new franchise and begin the promotion process.
- Each franchise entering this league must be able to travel three times during this season and must be able to accept the official bid to participate in all international events of the Intercontinental Futsal League IFL.
- The Major League Futsal USA National Team is populated by the players participating in this league.
- The Major League Futsal USA All-Star game will be played concurrent with the Major League Futsal USA league final. All participants of the All-Star event will be chosen by league franchise owners.
- Note the All-Star event may include representatives from Asia, Africa, South America and Mexico.