A New Era for CONCACFUTSAL
The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Futsal Federations, under the authority of the World Futsal Association AMF.
In Novermber of 2017 Rosario Lopez current President of the North American Futsal Federation of AMF, was asked by Dr Rolando Alarcon President of the AMF, to submit a letter requesting to be named the new President of CONCACFUTSAL in 2018. This request came after the current President of CONCACFUTSAL Wilfrido Coffi stepped down after many years of service. Rosario Lopez will be appointed the Official President of CONCACFUTSAL in May of 2018 at the AMF Congress in Paraguay.
The plan is to bring the Confederation of CONCACFUTSAL to North America from its current location in the Caribbean Islands.
The establishment of new federations and affiliations to the confederation have already began. It is expected that CONCACFUTSAL will play a major part in the continued growth and development of futsal in the Americas.
Who is is affiliated with CONCACFUTSAL?
Netherlands, Antilles, Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico and Puerto Rico (U.S. Territory)
What is CONCACFUTSAL?
- CONCACFUTSAL is a Futsal Confederation that governs all North, Central American and Caribbean Futsal Federations, under the authority of the World Futsal Association AMF.
- A confederation is the first tier governing body under the AMF who share the authority to govern futsal all over the world.
- In North and South America there are two confederations:
- One is called CONCACFUTSAL which is under the AMF and only governs futsal.
- The other is CONCACAF which is under FIFA and governs futsal and soccer.
- In the United States CONCACFUTSAL Sanctions the North American Futsal Federation, and CONCACAF Sanctions U.S. Soccer.
- The U.S. now has two Sanctioned Federations, the NAFF and U.S. Soccer.
Visit the History Page
The CONFEDERATION NORTH, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN of FUTSAL is a civil association incorporated under the laws of the United Mexican States on October 13 of 2000, by the National Federation of Futsal - Futsal in Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Colombia, USA, Costa Rica and Mexico, recognized by the International Federation of Futsal (FIFUSA) currently FUTSAL World Association (AMF). The first president of CONCACFUTSAL was Professor Lorenzo Garcia of Mexico 2000 - 2006 and sr. Mr. Wilfrido Coffi vice president. The area where CONCACFUTSAL governs is the region of North, Central American and Caribbean.
Visit the Statutes Page for more info
The Confederation NORTH, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN Futsal - Futsal is a Civil Association incorporated under the laws of the United Mexican States on 13 October 2000, by the National Federations Futsal - Futsal Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Colombia, USA, Costa Rica and Mexico, recognized by the international Federation of Futsal (FIFUSA) currently World Futsal Association (AMF).
CONFEDERATION word and abbreviation CONCACFUTSAL in this Statute and other circumstances will mean "CONFEDERATION NORTH, CENTRAL AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN FUTSAL (indoor soccer)"
Article 3 .
The Confederation will be held at the residence of the President of the Executive Council.