The North American Futsal Confederation, will now serves as the official confederation for North, and South America for all aspects of the game of futsal, under the Global Sanction of the World Futsal Federation which has partners all over the world.
In our short but respected history, we have become known around the world as the leader of futsal in North America. When people of the world community think of futsal in America, they think of our flagship Major League Futsal USA and the North American Futsal Confederation.
We have the experience that many do not when it comes to global futsal. We have worked with FIFA, AMF and FIFUSA, learning as much as we could from each program.
Associations change and as futsal grows in America so will the landscape. Since we launched in 2012 there are about five or six new premier futsal leagues in the US market. We are proud of our contribution to the growth and development of futsal, we will continue to foster this growth, and look forward to many more leagues and championships in the near future.
The North American Futsal Confederation will remain the Titan of futsal in North America, a juggernaut in a world of futsal. The North American Futsal Confederation will now launch its international campaign and invite the world community to join.
The North American Futsal Confederation will keep its globally recognized brand to serve on the global market as the professional mark of the North American Futsal Confederation.
Our mission is to foster the original game of futsal founded in 1930, and to continue it dominance as the premier style unblemished and unchanged for more than 87 years.
To give futsal a real chance to progress in this country free from politics. The North American Futsal Confederation is committed to the growth and development in all areas, by providing cutting edge programming that will launch futsal into the future with a solid foundation and credence that futsal deserves. The North American Futsal Confederation is paving the road for real change through statutory reforms and reforms of the North American Futsal Confederation Constitutions and By-Laws.
So no matter your affiliation the North American Futsal Confederation has you covered with real meaningful programming that can help you foster real growth.
Our goal is to help you succeed.
The Purpose of the North American Futsal Confederation:
How The North American Futsal Confederation Works
We will play a fundamental role in society and therefore adherence to good governance principles is fundamental for the fulfillment of our statutory objectives and social mission. As futsal's governing body in North America, the North American Futsal Confederation strongly committed to the principles of good governance, transparency and zero tolerance towards discriminatory wrong doing.
The North American Futsal Confederation's five main futsal development programmers comprise:
1. Consultancy Member associations interested in officially launching futsal within their territory or in reviewing their current activities can apply for different types of consultancy support. An expert visit may be arranged for an assessment of the current situation and to help, where necessary, with the creation of the association's four-year futsal development plan. In addition to expertise, member associations can also benefit from sports equipment (futsal balls) and teaching material.
2. Education the North American Futsal Confederation's education courses for futsal coaches and referees aim at supporting and complementing the initiatives of confederations and member associations. The courses usually last five days and include both theoretical and practical sessions. The North American Futsal Confederation's appoints an instructor to conduct the course and to help develop an education strategy for the member association.
3. Grassroots Boys and girls aged 6-12 are the focus of the North American Futsal Confederation's Grassroots Programs, which encourages kids to play futsal through school, community and club initiatives. Considering the popularity of futsal and the increasing demand among its member associations, the North American Futsal Confederation now offers grassroots programs with a focus on the characteristics of futsal through the North American Futsal Confederation Futsal Youth Academy. Typically, a North American Futsal Confederation Grassroots project is composed of a training program for male and female coach-educators and a festival for boys and girls. The training, led by experienced The North American Futsal Confederation instructors, aims to introduce coach-educators to the methodology of teaching young people and provide them with basic knowledge on the characteristics and benefits of futsal. The festival should offer an opportunity for as many children as possible to discover and enjoy futsal through fun practice sessions and small games.
4. Competitions The development of futsal competitions and leagues for both men and women around the world is still in its formative stage, and the North American Futsal Confederation recognizes the challenges that this creates for the further development of the game. To increase the number of domestic futsal leagues at various levels, the North American Futsal Confederation offers expert and tailor-made assistance on how to structure and format competitions. Through the current Professional and Amateur features sponsored by Major League Futsal USA, to our youth based High Performance, to regional play.
5. The North American Futsal Confederation Legacy The World Futsal Federation World Cups are a valuable opportunity to plant the seeds of futsal development in the host country. The North American Futsal Confederation legacy program may feature a vast array of different projects (Jr's, Youth, Amateur, Pro, Domestic, International), which should be discussed and developed in close cooperation between the host association's leadership and league officials. Each member association shall assign a person to be responsible for the North American Futsal Confederation legacy program and to work in tandem with the relevant World Futsal Federation counterpart.